Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One more food blog eh? what for?

A while ago I started a blog called daily Samayal with a group of friends who expressed interest in a blog space to collect recipes from our mom's and grandmom's kitchen - simple recipes forming the food memories from our childhood. As usual, initial enthusiasm tapered down and the blog is practically dormant now.
Recently I collected a few recipes of Travancore vegetarian cuisine and while posting I realised that it was tough to check if some of these have already been posted. The blog template isn't friendly to look for recipes quickly.
Here I plan to organize  the recipes from daily samayal by labeling them better. All further postings will be posted in both the blogs.
Try out the recipes, tell me of variations of the same recipe in your family and do share recipes that are unique to your family kitchen.

1 comment: